2013 Chevrolet Equinox Financing Available!
$1,500 Customer Cash* or
0% APR for up to 60 Months*
1.9% APR for 72 Months*
*See dealer for details, must qualify for offers .
Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Equinox
- 1.Segment-leading front-wheel-drive highway fuel economy – 32 MPG.
- 2.Better city and highway fuel economy than Honda CR-V, Ford Escape, Toyota RAV4 and Hyundai Santé Fe.
- 3.Better highway fuel economy than Ford Escape Hybrid.
- 4.Up to 600-mile highway cruising range, more than CR-V, Escape Hybrid and RAV4.
- 5.IIHS 2011 Top Safety Pick.
The Chevrolet Equinox has progressed to the front of the small SUV pack. This second generation of Chevrolet’s compact crossover now offers a distinct look and a level of fine-tuning that makes it a viable alternate to the long-popular category. Every 2012 Chevrolet Equinox comes standard with a 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine that produces 182 hp and 172 pound-feet of torque. Every Equinox nonetheless comes standard with a six-speed automatic transmission and front-wheel drive; all-wheel drive is optional. In Edmunds testing, a front-drive Equinox went from zero to 60 mph in 9.3 seconds. EPA-estimated fuel economy is 22 mpg city/32 mpg highway and 26 mpg combined with front-wheel drive and 20/29/23 with all-wheel drive.
Phillips Chevrolet has Illinois’ Largest Chevy Inventory. We have new and certified used Chevy Equinoxs in stock and ready for delivery. With over 1,000 vehicles available, it makes us the premier Chevy dealership in Chicago and its surrounding areas, Frankfort, Tinley Park, Orland Park, Joliet, Kankakee , Mokena.
*See Dealer for Details , Must Qualify on offers